To ensure complete transparency, we've laid down a standard universal cancellation policy and terms applicable for all bookings made with us.
Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, you may need to cancel or reschedule your booking. While we would want to extend all due consideration to your circumstances, but given hotel and other supplier constraints and the nature of the industry we work in we are forced to collect the below cancellation fees as per the below policy.
For cancellations done prior to 45 days or more of departure, 30% cancellation fees would apply.
For cancellations done between 31 to 44 days of departure, 50% cancellation fees would apply.
For cancellations done between 11 to 30 days of departure, 75% cancellation fees would apply.
For cancellations done within 10 days of departure, 100% cancellation fees would apply. No refunds would be made.
- Liability of inMysore Travels is limited to the extent of the booking amount received from the customer.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- Tour package is not available for certain specific black out dates (including Dasara, Christmas and New Year) and certain long weekends. Peak season surcharge may apply during this period.
- Full payment does not automatically assure package booking and acceptance by inMysore Travels. Booking is confirmed and accepted only when booking vouchers are issued for a particular booking. In case booking is not accepted, full refund would be made to the customer or adjusted against an alternate booking as desired by the customer.
- In the case of unavailability of the hotel(s) specified, alternate accommodation will be available in similar category hotel(s).
- Availability and prices are not guaranteed until full payment is received for a package.
- Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation & will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.