The online auction of prime sites in the city conducted by Mysore Urban Development Authority (MUDA) began at 9 O'clock in the city this morning.
Six sites of various dimensions have been brought under the hammer in Nanjaraja Bahadur Choultry on Vinoba Road for which bidders can take part from any part of the world.
Opportunity has been given to on-the-spot bidders also. The bidding is open to individuals, builders, registered firms and private companies on condition that they should be resident citizens of India.
This online auction is said to be for the first time in the history of MUDA, conducted with the help of ten computers placed in the main hall of the Choultry.
Two counters of Vijaya Bank to facilitate financial transactions, two counters of MUDA to enable on-the-spot applicants and a helpline counter have also been set up at the venue.
The following six sites have been offered by MUDA in the one-day auction programme:
(1) Site No. 2: Corner site in Sharadadevi Nagar having an area of 7470.30 sq.mtrs with a minimum bid of Rs. 12 crore. EMD: Rs. 10 lakh.
(2) Site No. C: Commercial corner site in Dattagalli 3rd stage. Area: 1050 sq.mtrs. Minimum bid: Rs. 1.57 crore. EMD: Rs. 1.5 lakh.
(3) Site No. 1: K.C. Layout intermediate site. Area: 1021.20 sq.mtrs. Minimum bid: Rs. 1.53 crore. EMD: Rs. 1.5 lakh.
(4) Site No. 2: K.C. Layout. Area: 1078.80 sq.mtrs. Mini-mum bid :Rs. 1.62 crore. EMD: Rs. 1.5 lakh.
(5) Site No. 4: K.C. Layout. Area: 953.10 sq.mts. Minimum bid: Rs. 1.43 crore. EMD: Rs. 1.5 lakh.
(6) Site No. C 3: Vijayanagar 2nd Stage, commercial corner site. Area: 1237.60 sq. mtrs. Minimum bid: Rs. 1.61 crore. EMD: Rs. 1.5 lakh.
The sites will be auctioned on as-is-where-is basis. Bidders may inspect the sites put for auction in advance or view them on website www.mudamysore.org.
Bidders should get registered online on the website www.muda.abcprocure.com. They should attach passport size photograph. EMD amounts should be sent to SB Account No. 13850 10110 00820 of Commissioner, MUDA at Vijaya Bank, MUDA Branch, Mysore.
About 20 in-person bidders were seen taking part in the bidding at the venue as the auction began this morning.
P.C. Jayanna, MUDA Commissioner, Shivakumar, Superintending Engineer, Veerabhadraiah, Executive Engineer, Munigopal Raju, Assistant Executive Engineer, P.S. Kantharaju, Land Acquisition Officer, Indiramma, Chief Accounts Officer; Zonal Officers Rangaswamy, Krishnamurthy, Panduranga Thryambaka, Gurupadaswamy and staff were present. The software for the auction process has been developed by ABC Procure Limited, Mysore.
Courtesy : Star Of Mysore